Stage race or 1 day
CTR gives you the chance to enjoy spectacular tours for up to 2 days.
The best way to spend an unforgettable weekend will be to take part in one of the 3 two-stage combinations we have prepared for you.
A combination of technical routes on Saturday and faster on Sunday.
You have the option to sign up for one of the 4 routes.
Choose your Stages Race
We offer 4 routes spread over 2 days
CTR Ultra 70k
43km + 23km
We have designed a 2-day Ultra Trail - 70km + 4.400m in two days at the core of the Pyrenees
CTR Great Marathon 50k
24km + 23km
The Great Marathon 50km + 3000m is an amazing choice for trailrunners wanting to run faster and enjoying stunning mountains.
Canillo’s valleys are a magníficent place to run at Paradise
24km + 15km
A two-day marathon at Andorra, ideal for trail running practice and discovering The Pyrenees’s Country.
Starting at Canillo down to Meritxell’s Sanctuary, then comes the ascent up to Mountaup Valley. After you pass by its shelter, you will start a different stage. More altitude, new valleys and further lakes.
Salamandres, Cabana Sorda, Siscaró, Pas de les Vaques, Incles’s Valleys are among the stunning places you will discover in this trail.
Starting at El Tarter Village, this trail completes the Marathon’s second stage.
An overwhelming 24km trail starting with an ascent to Cabana Sorda, a magnificent lake with a shelter.
Afterwards, run down the descent to one of the country’s most beautiful valleys, Incle’s Valley.
Race for adults and childrens from 9 years.
Start in front of Comú de Canillo
RACE 5K KIDS:
- Price 9 € solidarity (benefits of registrations for FADEA)
- Finisher Medal for every participant.
- Unevenness +200m
- The Kid's Race is for 9 years and up. In order to participate, it is essential to sign the authorization from parents.
- Children under 11 years old must run accompanied by 1 adult during the course.
- Scoreable for the Andorran Cup categories U12 and U14
** This year the Canillotrail collaborates with FADEA FEDERACIÓ ANDORRANA D’ESPORT ADAPTATS, which organizes together with the Municipality of Canillo different activities on Saturday 20 in the afternoon.
RACE 5K ADULTS:
- Price 12€ .
- Unevenness +200m
** The profits from the registration of the 5k race for KIDS and ADULTS will go to the Federació ANDORRANA D’ESPORTS ADAPTATS
The second stage consists of a less technical and faster trail. Starting at Canillo with a great ascent from the green meadows to Andorra’s peaks enjoying magnificent landscapes. After Ribaescorxada shelter the descent begins through the forest by confortable and amazing trails.
Start a fast trail in a first part going up between trees through a thick forest. After 4km we will arrive to Ribaescorxada shelter where you can stare a magníficent landscape. From this shelter on you can enjoy lots of green meadows up to 2.500m. Then you will go down again into the forest until the arrival.
- Minimum liquid 1L
- Thermal blanket
- Mobile phone charged
- Long-sleeved hooded windbreaker
- Glass of Water or Drum
Friday, August 19
- BIB collection - from 17.00h to 21h. Plaça Carlemany, Canillo (about the offices of the Comú de Canillo)
Saturday, August 20
- 07h Marathon Start (Canillo. Plaça Carlemany)
- 08h 24k Start (El Tarter. in front of the church)
- 09:30h 5k Start.
- From 11:30h. 24k Awards show.
- From 12:00h. Marathon Awards show.
Sunday, August 21
- 08h 23k Start.
- 09h 15k Start.
- 12h Awards show
Stages 2 days
- CTR ULTRA: 1st, 2n, 3th Female and Male
- CTR GREAT MARATHON: 1st, 2n, 3th Female and Male
- CTR TRAIL: 1st, 2n, 3th Female and Male
- 1st Female and Male of Categories
- 40-49 Years old
- +50 Years old
One Day Races
- 1st, 2n, 3th Female and Male
*You need a health insurance to participate. Your health insurance must have an international coverage including Andorra. If you are not in possession of this kind of insurance you must hire through the application the insurance offered by the organitzation.
Health Insurance 1 day: +8€
Health Insurance 2 days: +14€
*CTR ULTRA: SATURDAY MARATHON + SUNDAY TRAIL
*CTR GREAT MARATHON: SATURDAY TRAIL + SUNDAY TRAIL
*CTR TRAIL: SATURDAY TRAIL + SUNDAY SHORT